https //real-debrid.com/device – The Real-Debrid feature will reduce buffering for streaming apps and Kodi addons. Media files and other content can be downloaded more easily using Real-Debrid, on the other hand.
Real-Debrid becomes available in Kodi add-ons and streaming apps once it is activated.The Real-Debrid streaming app allows users to watch buffer-free content for as little as $5/month when integrated with their favourite streaming app. In order to get the best picture and sound quality, Real-Debrid is used in conjunction with Kodi add-ons and streaming apps.
- 1 https //real-debrid.com/device
- 2 Documentation for the Real-Debrid API
- 3 Details of its implementation
- 4 https //real-debrid.com/device: Implementing APIs
- 4.1 /user
- 4.2 /unrestrict
- 4.3 /traffic
- 4.4 /streaming
- 4.5 /downloads
- 4.6 /torrents
- 4.7 /hosts
- 4.8 /settings
You will receive your Real-Debrid authorization code from the third-party application you are trying to connect your account to.
– The authorization code changes every 2 minutes and is unique for each application that you want to authorize, so they cannot be reused or supplied after payment.
– Visit https://real-debrid.com/device/authorize third-party applications for your account.
– Please go to https://real-debrid.com/devices to view or delete authorizations previously made on your account.
– Our website has a function for retrieving your username, “Forgot my password”: https://real-debrid.com/forgot
– You will receive an e-mail with your username in it. (Dear your_username)
– In the event that you have forgotten your password or have trouble logging in, you can use the associated function on our website: https://real-debrid.com/forgot
Documentation for the Real-Debrid API
Details of its implementation
Methods are grouped according to their namespace (e.g. “unrestrict”, “user”).
– The HTTP verbs supported are GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE. It is possible to override the verb with X-HTTP-Verb HTTP header if your client does not support all HTTP verbs.
– As long as it is not specified otherwise in the documentation of the method, all successful API calls return an HTTP code 200, which includes a JSON object.
– In case of an error, a JSON object with properties “error” (the error message) and “error_code” (a numeric error code) is returned with the HTTP code 4XX or 5XX.
– In order for the API to function properly, all strings passed to and from it need to be encoded in UTF-8. Prior to encoding UTF-8, normalize to Unicode Normalization Form C (NFC) for maximum compatibility.
– The API supports the If-None-Match header along with the ETag header.
– It is a requirement for all API methods to be authenticated unless otherwise specified.
https //real-debrid.com/device: Implementing APIs
The Base URL for the Rest API is: