In this post, I’ll cover everything you need to know about the joinPD.com login process. During the registration process, students can log into a class by using one of three options: A Five-letter Join Code, a Join Code, and an email address or a Join Link. Let’s recap what Pear Deck Slides are all about before we get into our meaty and savory guide.
Peardeck Account users can sign up for a peer-to-peer session by using the Joinpd.Com code on their profile. You’ll need a Peardeck Join code. Here’s how to get the Join code:
Find out more about Join Peardeck?
You can use your JoinPD.com code to connect to a presentation in progress using JoinPD.Students and teachers will be able to take online classes with JoinPD thanks to Pear Deck.
JoinPD must be logged into by the teacher before they can make a presentation. All students or anyone wanting to sign up at their respective places need to receive an email with the Peardeck code.
Popular In United States
Category Student Help Portal
Pear Deck is a dynamic presentation tool that gets students involved in their personal and social development.
Presentations are made by teachers using the Google Drive presentation software.
By fostering a sense of community, Pear Deck helps students develop a positive mental attitude.
Easy Steps to Set up an account on Pear Deck
Creating an account on Pear Deck is simple; I’ll show you how to do it in this post.
1. Create a fresh Pear Deck account first if you want to engage your students through interactive displays.
2. You can get started by going to Peardeck’s website or by using Google Slides or PowerPoint Online.
3. For presentations, try Pear Deck’s website or Google Slides, and to sign in, use your Google account or Microsoft Office 365 account.
4. To sign up as a teacher, go to peardeck.com and click the signup button.
5. Sign up for the account you want.
6. If you have a Google Drive or OneDrive account, you’ll have to grant Pear Deck access. After that, you’ll be asked to set up your account. We don’t collect personal info from selectors.
7. Click Authorize to get connected. Your Google Drive or OneDrive will sync with Pear Deck. Just use your email and password to sign in.
8. Pear Deck will also ask for permission.
9. Enter your postcode and school. It’s okay if you don’t have a US postcode or your school isn’t listed! If you don’t know your school’s address or postcode, just type any 5 digits instead!
10. Download Pear Deck. Launch Google Slides (if you used your Google account) or PowerPoint online presentation (if you used your Microsoft Office 365 account). You can download Pear Deck add-ons and add-ons. Here’s how you do it!
What are the steps to join a presentation?
1. To answer questions, the teacher sends an access code to each delegate after the presentation is made and uploaded in JoinPD.
2. In contrast, the teacher is in charge of determining and limiting student activities.
3. Probably the biggest feature that teachers like about JoinPD is that they can block kids from editing their answers. This way they can keep track of everyone’s progress.
Steps to get a Peardeck sign-up code?
You can join a peardeck session by following these steps. You’ll need Your username and password to do this.
1. Go to joinpd.com/join and start your browser.
2. Put in your JoinPD.com session number “5 Digit Code” on the JoinPD.com form.
3. You’ve got four days to use it. If your students click the link, you can create an email address they can use to join the presentation.
JoinPD.com: Create a Peardeck Class Login
Click the appropriate link below to learn more about pear Deck’s Join Code. There’s an easy way to obtain a Join Code by logging into Joinpd.Com.
You can easily connect JoinPD to Google Slides using the extension for Google Account. Please follow the steps for downloading and installing the JoinPD add-on for Google Slides.
You can join Peardeck Student and Teacher by following these steps:
1. Visit JoinPD’s official website. If you would like to join, you can do so by clicking on app.peardeck.com/join.
2. You will then see the login page. Your username and password will need to be entered here.
3. Please enter your email address or password and click Submit. You will be taken to your account’s dashboard.
Participate in Your Peardeck Class
1. Start by going to joinpd.com.
2. On joinpd.com, put in the five-character Pear Deck Code.
3. You can also send the link to your session via mail or email, which you will receive once you click Give Students the Link (see the first step above). When students click it, they can register for your class.
4. The membership codes expire after one week, but you can always access the session through the link. Imagine you want students to participate in sessions that last more than a week.
5. Use your chosen avatar or your Google or Office 365 account email and password to log in as an anonymous user. Your login settings determine this.
6. You can get the Dashboard view if you choose a student-paced activity and have access to the premium version.
7. For instructions on how to join, click the join button in the top right corner of your screen.
8. An arrow in red shows the speed of student activity.
JoinPD.com: Guide to presenting a pear Deck?
Pear Deck shows joining instructions as soon as you render. Participants need to do these things to join:
1. You can join PD at joinpd.com
2. You’ll need an Office 365 account to sign in
3. Put in the five-letter code you see on the projector.