Just got a new Deepblue card? For starters, you need to activate your card and register it at www.Deepbluedebit.com/activate before you can use it. Once it’s activated, you can use it to make purchases.
With a DEEPBLUE Debit Account, you get all the benefits of a bank account but you do not have to submit a credit application or maintain a minimum balance. It is also a direct deposit account so you can get your tax refund quicker. Republic Bank & Trust Company is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- 1 How to Activate DEEPBLUE Debit Card Via Internet
- 2 Steps to Activate NetSpend DEEPBLUE Debit Via Phone:
- 3 Quick Guide to Request DEEPBLUE Debit Visa Card Online?
- 4 How to activate the DEEPBLUE debit card without a social security number
- 5 The Deepblue Debit Card offers the following benefits:
deepbluedebit.com Activate – Guide to activating your card:
It is very easy to activate. You just need to enter your card number on the website to begin. Answer a few questions about yourself and then close the page. For your deepbluedebit.com account, you must create a valid username and password.
How to Activate DEEPBLUE Debit Card Via Internet
NetSpend Visa cards are generally mailed within seven to ten business days after an order is placed. In the mail you will find instructions for activating your card.
1. Click the “Activate Card” icon at the top right of NetSpend.com/activate.
2. Enter your card number and the security code provided with your card once the page loads.
3. The card will be activated as soon as you click “Continue.”.
Steps to Activate NetSpend DEEPBLUE Debit Via Phone:
1. Visit netspend.com/activate to contact NetSpend support.
2. Please provide your card number, the security code and any information relevant to confirming your identity to the customer service representative.
3. Activating your card will make it available to you as soon as the representative has done so.
Quick Guide to Request DEEPBLUE Debit Visa Card Online?
1. Go to www.netspend.com and click the “Sign Up Now” button.
2. Fill out each data field with your personal information once the online application loads.
3. Choose a prepaid card, and then click “Review the Fees Associated With Your Prepaid Card” before clicking “Get My Card.”
Visa and Mastercard prepaid debit cards are available from Netspend. There is no credit check required for Netspend, and there is no minimum balance requirement. A Social Security number (SSN) is required to activate a Netspend prepaid card. If you do not have a Social Security number (SSN), you can activate your Netspend card by providing another legal identification number, such as an Alien Registration Number (ARN). It was not possible to find out, either by phone or email, if Netspend prepaid cards could be activated without providing a Social Security number or legal identification number.
What is the purpose of Netspend requesting my SNN? For purposes of identity verification, Netspend requires you to provide you with a government-issued identification number. In addition to anti-terrorism laws, insurance regulations require identity verification. In addition, it helps Netspend prevent fraudulent transactions. Other personal information such as your driver’s license number will also be requested. A partially verified identity will restrict the use of the card.
The Deepblue Debit Card offers the following benefits:
With your card, you can send and receive money transfers.
Tax refunds, payroll checks, and government benefits will be mailed directly to you.
In a Netspend agent location, you can reload your card.
Final Thoughts on deepbluedebit.com Activate
With many useful features and increased flexibility, debit cards are becoming increasingly common and popular ways to make electronic payments. Recently, consumers have been extensively searching for information about how to activate a Deepblue Debit Card, which has made it popular. Above is a step-by-step guide to the activation process.