Godaddy Email Login – Here is a guide about how to access your Godaddy email account via webmail and how to log in to your Godaddy email account.
Godaddy.com email login isn’t used by a lot of people because they don’t know how to access the Godaddy workspace login portal and how to link their company email address to a special Godaddy email login 356 accounts associated with their Godaddy hosting account.
The Godaddy email account will remain unused if you do not use the Godaddy webmail login. Once you expire your Godaddy account, it will expire.
The reason we learned about this was that a lot of Godaddy users aren’t using the free Godaddy workspace email login to create a custom email address for their business, even though they host various businesses on Godaddy’s servers.
However, with Webmail, you can access Godaddy email from anywhere you have access to the internet, including from home, work, or the office.
Consequently, we are going to show you how to access Godaddy email from any computer using Webmail and how to set up your own custom Godaddy email to serve as your company’s email address.
- 1 What Exactly is Godaddy?
- 2 Create Godaddy Account With Email
- 3 Logging into Godaddy Email
- 4 How to Access Godaddy Email via Webmail
- 5 How to reset the password for a Godaddy email address
- 6 Connect Godaddy Email with Gmail
- 7 Connect Godaddy Custom Email to Microsoft Outlook
- 8 Deleting Godaddy Custom Webmail
What Exactly is Godaddy?
Godaddy provides email login information for domain registrars and hosting companies. Their service provides free access to hosting accounts via email. In addition, it offers various support options for users. Like Yahoo business phone number and Amazon phone number, Godaddy has online customer support, email support, and phone number support for quick access.
The following steps will help you troubleshoot your Godaddy login issue before you call the Godaddy customer support phone number.
This guide assumes that your old logins no longer work. As a result, we will show you how to create a new Godaddy login and how to troubleshoot the log-in issue in the case of another time.
Create Godaddy Account With Email
First, you must create a Godaddy login with your email address before creating a professional email address. Therefore, here’s how to create a Godaddy account using your email address.
The Godaddy login account can be created with any email address. If you have access to your login information, even.edu email will work.
However, we will create an email address through Godaddy Workspace in this guide.
1. Click on the SignUp icon on Godaddy’s homepage on your computer after you open a browser. Sign in with your Godaddy account login information if you already have one.
2. Please click on Workspace Email on the Godaddy Products page to access your Godaddy account.
3. In your Godaddy dashboard, you will now see a list of your available domains. To create the Godaddy email login, click the Manage button.
4. You’ll then see a space to fill in a new login email for Godaddy at the top of the email address.
5. The next step will be to enter your desired email address for your professional email address. You can, for example, create an email address of Admin@Gadgetswright.com with Godaddy.
6. Create a support PIN and enter your password twice in the spaces provided. Click “Create” to proceed.
In order to chat with the Godaddy support team on a live chat, you will need your support PIN.
Logging into Godaddy Email
You may have to wait up to 90 minutes for your Godaddy email to start functioning correctly after you have configured it successfully. After Godaddy’s setup is complete, a confirmation email will be sent to your primary email account.
1. To access the secure server, visit http://email.secureserver.net/ and you’ll be redirected to https://sso.secureserver.net/login?
2. Click the sign-in button on Godaddy’s webmail and enter your login information
3. You’re done. Godaddy will take you to your email dashboard.
If you follow these steps, you will be able to view all emails coming into your professional email address on Godaddy.
How to Access Godaddy Email via Webmail
With Webmail, you can now access your Godaddy email account from anywhere in the world, just like you would from a desktop computer.
1. Go to email.godaddy.com to access the Godaddy email login page.
2. Go to the Webmail login page and enter your Godaddy email address and click on “Sign-in“.
You’ll be redirected to your Godaddy email workspace with the login you entered once Godaddy authenticates your username and password. In the meantime, you will need a valid Godaddy hosting account to perform this task.
How to reset the password for a Godaddy email address
You need to know how to log in to your Godaddy account once you have created your Godaddy login email. It’s time for you to relax and take advantage of it. You can retrieve your password if you forget it.
1. Go to your Godaddy account to get started
2. Click on “settings” >> “more” >> “account”
3. In the current column, enter the old password for Godaddy, and in the new password column, enter the new password
4. Click the change or update button and you’re good to go.
Next time you try to log in to your Godaddy account, you’ll need to use the newly created password, otherwise, you won’t be able to log in.
Connect Godaddy Email with Gmail
Google Gmail users can receive their email direct from Godaddy. Your Godaddy account will no longer need to be logged in to check for email updates.
An active Gmail account is required. If you’d like to link your Godaddy email account to a Gmail account instead, follow this guide.
1. You can access Gmail on mobile or desktop by logging into your Gmail account on your PC or mobile device.
2. On the dashboard of your Gmail account, tap on the gear icon to the right of the address field.
3. To import an account, click on the Import Account button
4. You can add a new account by scrolling down the page and tapping on “Add a mail account”.Our goal is to integrate our Godaddy email account with Gmail using POP3.
5. Your new Godaddy email login will appear in a new popup window. To progress to the next stage, enter your Godaddy login email [Admin@Gadgetswright.com] and click on Next.
6. You will be able to receive Godaddy-related messages in Gmail if you leave other information blank and check the label Incoming messages.
7. Mark the option that says “Leave a copy of the retrieved message on the server” to keep a copy of the email on your Godaddy email server.
8. Complete the process by clicking Add account. You will then receive the Godaddy custom email in your inbox, and Godaddy will also keep a copy of the email on its servers.
9. Tap on “Yes, I want to be able to send email as…” and choose the next option.
10. You will now receive a verification link from Google via your Godaddy webmail once you click on send verification now.
11. Your Godaddy custom email account is now linked to your Gmail account once the verification link has been clicked.
It’ll work just fine for everything else, like composing an email, sending an email, checking spam/junk, etc.
Connect Godaddy Custom Email to Microsoft Outlook
1. As opposed to Google’s custom email login approach, linking Godaddy with your Microsoft Outlook is a simple and straightforward process that doesn’t cost a lot of money.
2. As a result, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Hotmail are the same. All you need to do is log into Hotmail.
The following is a step-by-step guide on how to receive Godaddy emails on your Microsoft Outlook account.
1. At secureserver.net, enter your Godaddy username and password to access your Godaddy webmail account. Go to the “Help” menu and select “Email Client Settings.”
2. Simply copy and paste the account’s POP and SMTP servers into Notepad on your PC. It will come in handy later.
Note: Your Outlook account must be linked to this POP and SMTP server in order to use Godaddy webmail
3. Enter your login information on the Microsoft outlook homepage by clicking the sign-in icon. Click on the Account Settings icon in your Hotmail account.
4. Ensure that each email you send from your Outlook account includes your basic details.
5. After saving the information and reconfirming your password, you need to click on “Manually configure server settings” and click Next.
6. Set up a POP and SMTP server for Godaddy webmail. You will need to reenter your contact information, such as your email address and display name, after selecting the Internet Email account.
7. Incoming mail is handled by the POP server, while outgoing mail is handled by the SMTP server.
8. You can prevent troubleshooting with the Microsoft Outlook Godaddy email login by selecting Remember Password.
9. From the outgoing server tab, choose “My Outgoing Server (SMPT)” and then configure your incoming server as described above.
10. Change port settings by going to the Advanced option
11. If you are using IMAP set your port to 143 or 993, and for POP, set it to 110 or 995. Outgoing server settings “25, 80, 3535, or 465” will work with either of these.
12. Click the OK button to save the changes after entering the correct information as shared above.
13. Verify that you have set up all necessary connections by tapping “Test Account Settings”.
14. To complete the linking, click the “Finish” button.
Your Godaddy custom email account will be successfully paired with your Outlook account if you follow the steps above.
Deleting Godaddy Custom Webmail
Godaddy’s custom email address can be deleted quite easily. As soon as you delete an email from your Godaddy inbox, all related links above will be discarded.
Here, we’ll take a step-by-step approach to learn how to completely remove your Godaddy email login from Godaddy’s server.
1. Sign in to your “Godaddy workspace”
2. Select “Workspace” from the drop-down menu.
3. If you want to delete the custom email associated with a particular domain, select the Manage option.
4. Tap on the delete button next to the email associated with the account you wish to delete.
It will now be taken off the server and your custom email will be removed.