The purpose of this article is to demonstrate how you can activate and start streaming and broadcasting on Peacock TV using peacocktv.com/tv.
NBCUniversal’s Television and Streaming division, a subsidiary of Comcast, owns and operates Peacock, an American over-the-top video streaming service.
Steps To Activate Peacock TV On Any Device
1. The Peacock App needs to be downloaded and opened on your device.
2. On a desktop or smartphone, open peacocktv.com/tv.
3. Your device will display a 6-digit activation code. Copy it.
4. Your web browser will prompt you to enter the activation code.
5. Stream Peacock and enjoy!
How To activate Peacock TV Faster On Roku TV:
1. The first step is to add Peacock TV to your Roku’s channel store by clicking on the “Add channel” button.
2. Turn on the Peacock TV channel.
3. Click the sign-in button.
4. Sign in with an activation code by selecting the option.
5. Use a smartphone to scan the barcode
6. To activate, go to peacocktv.com/activate.
7. Your device activation code will be displayed on the screen.
8. To access Peacock TV on Roku, enter the code.
Here’s how to add Peacock TV to Apple TV
- You can find Peacock TV in the Apple TV App Store.
- Using your Apple TV remote, click the Install button to install Peacock.
- You can sign in with your Peacock TV account (or sign up for an account) by opening the app.
- With an activation code, you can activate Peacock for Apple TV.
- Please enter the code at peacocktv.com/tv in your web browser
- Click the continue button.
- Your Peacock app on Apple TV will be refreshed.
How To Activate Peacock On LG Smart TV
1. Subscribe to Peacock TV by clicking here
2. Press the Home button on the remote control of your LG Smart TV to sign up.
3. Choose Apps in the LG Content Store.
4. Press enter on your remote to open the Peacock app.
5. Installing Peacock on your LG Smart TV is as simple as selecting Install.
6. Stream Peacock shows, movies, and live streams by logging in with your Peacock credentials.
7. Peacock TV can be activated with an activation code if you don’t want to type all your information on the TV.
Peacock TV on a smart TV: How Can I Activate It?
Activate Peacock TV by creating an account at peacocktv.com/tv with your email address. The Peacock TV app can be downloaded on your device after you verify your account and complete the sign-up process. Peacock needs a Peacock account before it can be activated on TVs or other devices.
Peacock won’t run on my TV. What’s going on?
Try these steps if Peacock TV isn’t working on your TV:
1. Unplug or power down your device to restart it. Reconnect the device after 20 seconds or reboot it.
2. Make sure your device is connected to the internet.
3. Ensure that your Internet connection is strong enough for streaming.
4. Cache and data on your device should be cleared (see the app settings).
5. Install Peacock again after uninstalling it.
What is the best way to scan a Peacock QR code?
Peacock TV can be launched on Roku, Apple TV, or any other device that accepts an activation code. Scan Peacock’s barcode with your smartphone. Scan the provided barcode on your phone. As soon as you have done so, you will have access to Peacock TV.
Can I watch Peacock on Xfinity for free?
Peacock Premium is available to Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex customers at no extra charge, according to COMCAST, Xfinity’s parent company. Xfinity Internet or Digital Starter TV subscriptions are also required to watch Peacock TV.
Peacock won’t work on my Samsung TV?
Peacock is only available on Samsung Smart TVs released in 2018, 2019, and 2020 that support AirPlay 2. Samsung Smart TV Peacock does not currently have a native app.
Some other things to keep in mind
Getting Peacock TV up and running requires an active internet connection. The Peacock TV app needs to be installed. Downloading the app can be done on the Google Play Store, Apple App Store, LG App Store, Samsung App Store, or Roku Channels.
Peacock is compatible with which devices and platforms?
Peacock is compatible with a wide range of devices.
Android TV: There are numerous devices running Android TV, including Sony Bravia, as well as set-top boxes, such as NVIDIA Shield, that support Peacock.
Apple TV: A 4th generation or higher Apple TV with tvOS 13 or later.
Chromecast: Chromecast with Google TV, 1st Generation or above.
LG Smart TV: LG WebOS 3.5 or higher.
Mobile and Tablet Devices:
Android: 6.0 or higher
iOS: 12 or higher
Chrome 75+ (Windows/Mac)
Firefox 88+ (Windows/Mac)
MS Edge 80+ (Windows/Mac)
Safari 12+ (Mac)
- Only available on the 4210X model of the Roku 2
- Only available on the model 3600X or higher of the Roku 3 & 4
- Only available on the model 3600X or higher of the Roku Streaming Stick
- Only available on the model 3900X or higher of the Roku Express/Express+
- Only available on the model 3920X or higher of the Roku Premiere/Premiere+
- Only available on the model 4640X or higher of the Roku Ultra/Ultra LT
- Only available on the model 5000X or higher of the Roku TV and Smart Soundbar
Samsung Smart TV: Models from 2017 and later are compatible with Peacock for Samsung Smart TV. Your model number and year can be found here if you are unsure.
Vizio TV: SmartCast 2.0/3 (starting in 2016 and up)
Xbox Series X
Xbox Series S