psvue/activate – PlayStation Vue can be activated in several different ways based on the device you are using. PS Vue is available on both PS3 and PS4 platforms, and neither is required for subscriptions.
Among the devices supported are Apple TV, PlayStation, Roku, and Fire TV.
How to Easily set up and activate PlayStation Vue
You can watch live TV and DVR content streaming with PS Vue by using the activation guide below (depending on your device).
For PlayStation Vue to offer content, you need to subscribe or try a free trial.
Steps to activate PS Vue on Roku
The following steps will help you activate PS Vue on your Roku device:
1. Search for PlayStation Vue in the Roku Channel Store, and add it
2. Once the installation is complete, launch PlayStation Vue
3. Click on Activate Your Device
4. Use your computer or other devices to open a browser
5. Enter your PlayStation ID at psvue.com/activateroku
6. Activate your Roku device by entering the activation code shown on your screen
psvue/activate – Steps to activate PlayStation Vue on Apple TV
This guide will help you activate PlayStation Vue on your Apple TV:
1. Install PlayStation Vue by going to the App Store on Apple TV and searching for it
2. After installing, select Activate Your Device on the Apple TV app after it is opened
3. Go to your computer or any other device and open a browser
4. Sign in to your PlayStation account at psvue.com/activateappletv
5. Your Apple TV will display an activation code to enter
Steps to activate PS Vue on Amazon Fire TV
PS Vue on Amazon Fire TV requires the following steps to work:
- Fire TV users can access the Amazon App Store
- Download PlayStation Vue from the PlayStation Store and install it on your device
- Choose the Activate Your Device option in the app on your device
- Visit psvue.com/activatefirestick in your browser
- You will need your PlayStation ID to log in
- Your Amazon Firestick will display the activation code.
- Enter the activation code
psvue/activate – Steps to activate PS Vue on PlayStation 3 or 4
For activation of PlayStation Vue or your PS3 or PS4 device, follow these steps:
1. Your PlayStation 3 or PS4 must have the PlayStation Store opened
2. Download and install PlayStation Vue from the PlayStation Store
3. You will need your PlayStation ID to log in
A strong internet connection and your geographic location will influence your PlayStation Vue experience.
Activation code for PlayStation not working?
If you are having trouble activating your account, ensure you follow these steps:
- Verify your internet connection: Inputting the activation code can be delayed or even interrupted if your internet connection is poor. To fix this, restart your router.
- Ensure that you are in an authorized country: PS Vue is only available in countries where it is allowed.
- Create an account: Before using PlayStation Vue on another device, sign up for an account on your computer.
psvue/activate – I keep being logged out of PlayStation Vue! How do I fix it?
The following reasons may be causing you to be logged out of the site:
- Roku, Apple TV, Fire Stick, or PlayStation devices have just been updated. You should be able to regain access to your account after reactivating PS Vue.
- You just updated your PS Vue. Reactivate to continue using it.
- There are multiple IP addresses associated with your sign-in. You may be logged out frequently if you have more than one user from different IP addresses. It may be time to change your password if PS Vue keeps logging you out even though you haven’t shared your account details yet. Check your home location too.