However, while connecting to aka. ms/remoteconnect, many people encounter problems. Regardless of whether you face the issue of https aka ms remoteconnect not working, you do not need to worry. The aka.ms/remoteconnect connection fails frequently in this manner. In this post, I will demonstrate how to resolve it quickly.
Come on, let’s get started!
- 1 What exactly is aka MS Remoteconnect Minecraft?
- 2 What caused the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
- 3 Easy steps to Fix for ‘https aka ms remoteconnect not working’ issue in Minecraft
- 3.1 1) Use Microsoft sign-in code from Minecraft
- 3.2 2) Reboot your device
- 3.3 It may occur several times, but you can quickly fix it by restarting the device. If you are experiencing an issue with the remote connection not working, restarting the device should fix it.
- 3.4 3) Verify the account isn’t being used on another device.
- 3.5 4) Delete your Minecraft saved game data
- 3.6 5) You need to log out and reinstall
- 4 What should I do if https://aka.ms/remoteconnect doesn’t work on PS4?
- 5 What should I do if https://aka.ms/remoteconnect does not work on Switch?
- 6 FAQs about https aka MS RemoteConnect not working
- 7 Final thoughts
What exactly is aka MS Remoteconnect Minecraft?
AKA.MS Remoteconnect lets you play Minecraft on a variety of different platforms including PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, and even smartphones.
You must have a Microsoft Account in order to connect and play with the Aka.ms/remoteconnect for Minecraft.
What caused the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
AKA.MS RemoteConnect is a fantastic feature for Minecraft gamers, so you’ll see this error.
There are a few main reasons for https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Error:
1) Playing a game with corrupt data
The game data in Minecraft may be corrupted, which is one of the main reasons why this error appears.
2) Inadequate setup
Apparently, you do not have a proper setup so you will need to follow the instructions below to get aka.ms/remoteconnect to connect properly with your code.
3) Already logged in on another device
Usually, this happens when you are already signed in to another device and haven’t terminated the session from your previous sign-in. Hence, you need to terminate the previous session first.
Easy steps to Fix for ‘https aka ms remoteconnect not working’ issue in Minecraft
It can be difficult to fix https aka MS RemoteConnect not working, but there are some fixes that might work.
Below are the fixes that will quickly fix the remote connect issue in Minecraft:
1) Use Microsoft sign-in code from Minecraft
In Minecraft, you can easily log in using the Microsoft sign-in code. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Play the Minecraft game
2. You will find an option to link your Microsoft account when you click on the option Sign-in Access Multiplayer.
3. You will receive an 8-digit code after clicking on the link to your Microsoft account.
4. After that, you’ll need to open https://aka.ms/remoteconnect on another device, and there will be a place for you to enter the code that you found in the previous step.
5. Connecting the device using Remote Connect is as easy as clicking the next bottom and following the prompts.
Whenever you receive an error message for the remoteconnect code, you can reopen your Microsoft account to generate a new code that you can use to access https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
This step usually resolves the issue. Follow the steps below if the issue persists.
2) Reboot your device
It may occur several times, but you can quickly fix it by restarting the device. If you are experiencing an issue with the remote connection not working, restarting the device should fix it.
3) Verify the account isn’t being used on another device.
AKA.MS/remoteconnect errors tend to occur when another device is logged into our Minecraft account.
4) Delete your Minecraft saved game data
Old game data, or your old saved game data, may have been corrupted. It is better to delete the Minecraft saved data of your game and try logging in again after deleting the saved data once.
5) You need to log out and reinstall
You can try this step if you have already tried the above steps and are still experiencing remote connect problems in Minecraft. Sign out and uninstall Minecraft. Check if the issue is resolved by reinstalling the app.
What should I do if https://aka.ms/remoteconnect doesn’t work on PS4?
You can quickly fix the problem with https://aka.ms/remoteconnect if you are using a PS4 device. The game can be opened and logged in using the 8 digit code associated with your Microsoft account. From there, you can play Minecraft on the PlayStation 4.
If the code from the previous account didn’t work, you can try creating it with another new Microsoft account. You can also try reinstalling Minecraft and logging on again.
What should I do if https://aka.ms/remoteconnect does not work on Switch?
If you see the Remote Connect error while entering the Microsoft code, you can play Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch well and use https://aka.ms/remoteconnect without any issues.
You can then log out and try logging back in with the 8-digit code again. In this case, you will be able to play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch without any problems.
FAQs about https aka MS RemoteConnect not working
Q. What are the steps to enter codes on Aka Remoteconnect?
Ans. You need a Microsoft account to play Minecraft on your computer. You will need to click on ‘Sign in with your Microsoft account’ on the Minecraft game home screen. A code will appear on your screen that you must enter. You can then enter that code on a website. You can sign in to your Microsoft account after entering the code.
Q. What exactly is aka ms Remoteconnect?
Ans. aka.ms/remoteconnect allows you to use your Microsoft login code to play Minecraft on multiple platforms. That’s different from Remote Desktop.
Q. Is it safe to use the Aka MS Remoteconnect website?
Ans. It is safe to visit https://Aka.ms.remoteconnect.The aka.ms looks like a shortened url, but once you enter the code, it redirects you to the microsoft site (https://login.live.com/oauth20_remoteconnect.srf). As a result, can be regarded as safe.
In conclusion, let’s look at how to resolve https://aka.ms/remoteconnect not working issue.
The error seems to get fixed and does not repeat frequently. It is possible to try the above steps again if the error occurs again after several days. It is thus a good idea to bookmark this to make it easy to find when needed.
As of now, the issue has been resolved. I hope this post was helpful.