The purpose of this article is to demonstrate how you can activate and start streaming and broadcasting on Twitch using https://twitch.tv/activate. Every day, millions of people meet on Twitch to chat, interact, and create entertainment together.
Twitch is the world’s leading platform for live streaming game shows. Join millions of players worldwide streaming live right now.
Here’s how to activate Twitch TV on a Smart TV, PlayStation, Xbox, or another device.
Steps To Activate Twitch TV On Any Of Your Device
- Your device must have the Twitch app installed.
- On your device, launch the Twitch app.
- Log in with your Twitch account
- Twitch TV should display an activation code.
- Open a browser and go to twitch.tv/activate.
- Your device will give you a code that you will need to enter to link it to your Twitch account.
- Click the “Activate” button.
Steps To Activate Twitch TV On PlayStation
- Twitch TV can be downloaded and installed from the PlayStation Store.
- Connect your Twitch account and launch the app
- Visit https://twitch.tv/activate in a browser.
- On your PlayStation, enter the code you see in the Twitch app.
- Start watching or broadcasting content by clicking Activate.
Steps To Activate Twitch TV On Xbox
- The Twitch app is available for download and installation in the Microsoft Store.
- Log into your Twitch account and open the app.
- Use a browser to access https://www.twitch.tv/activate.
- Your Xbox will give you a 6-digit code to enter.
- You can now watch and broadcast content by clicking Activate.
Guide To Streaming and Broadcasting On Xbox
1. In your Twitch app, follow the instructions on your screen to link your Xbox account to Twitch by entering the code provided to https://twitch.tv/activate.
2. Make sure “Online status & history” in the “Others can see if you’re online” setting is set to “Everyone” before you go live for the first time.
3. Under “Game Content,” you must also select “Allow” for “You can broadcast gameplay”.
4. Set “You can share content made using Kinect or other cameras” to “Allow” if you’re using a camera.
5. Choose the Broadcast tab in the Twitch app to set your video options, give your stream a title, and connect your microphone and camera if you have them.
Guide To Streaming and Broadcasting On Playstation
1. To begin, go to https://twitch.tv/activate and enter the code provided on your screen or scan the QR code on your screen.
2. Select “Broadcast Gameplay” from the Share menu and select Twitch while you are playing a game.
3. Stream options include choosing your video options, giving your stream a title, adding your PlayStation Camera if available, and inviting your friends to watch.
Note: The game you’re playing will automatically be placed in the category for that game. Twitch iOS and Android apps are highly recommended for maximum searchability and follower engagement. You can add tags and create custom go live notifications.
4. You are now live after clicking “Select Broadcasting”!
5. You can stop streaming by pressing the Share button on your controller, choosing “Broadcast Settings” from the Share menu, and then selecting “Stop Broadcasting”.